🌐 Login to translate and view site in ANY language
  • 💡 You can translate our web pages into Telugu, Hindi or any of the 133 languages using the LANGUAGE dropdown in the header for better understanding. Your language choice is remembered across pages and you can hover or tap on any item to see its original/English version in a popup. You can change the language or restore the English version at any time from the translation toolbar that appears in the header after translation. On mobile devices, you may have to tilt the device HORIZONTALLY to see the full translation toolbar.

Tweets and wishes pouring in for Chandrababu, Pawan, Lokesh & Balakrishna

TELUGU

Question

Jr NTR Congratulates Pawan Kalyan, Balakrishna And Chandrababu Naidu For Poll Win

ప్రియమైన @ncbn మావయ్యకి ఈ చారిత్రాత్మకమైన విజయాన్ని సాధించిందుకు నా హృదయపూర్వక శుభాకాంక్షలు… మీ ఈ విజయం ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ రాష్ట్రాన్ని అభివృద్ధి పథం వైపున నడిపిస్తుందని ఆశిస్తున్నాను. అద్భుతమైన మెజారిటీతో గెలిచిన @naralokesh కి, మూడోసారి ఘన విజయం సాధించిన బాలకృష్ణ బాబాయికి, MPలుగా గెలిచిన @sribharatm కి, @PurandeswariBJP అత్తకి నా శుభాకాంక్షలు.

అలాగే ఇంతటి ఘనవిజయం సాధించిన @PawanKalyan గారికి కూడా నా హృదయపూర్వక శుభాకాంక్షలు.

• Answers 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• TELUGU

Top Posters For This Question

Rajnikanth

My Hearty Congratulations to my dear friends .. Honourable Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu M.K Stalin @mkstalin ...and Shri Chandrababu Naidu Garu @ncbn I extend my hearty congratulations to NDA #nda and  most respected dear Narendra Modiji @narendramodi 🙏🏻🇮🇳

Kamal Haasan

Congratulations to @ncbn Chandrababu Naidu Garu, on the historic mandate given by the voters of Andhra Pradesh! Your visionary leadership and vision have long been an inspiration to the rest of the country. Here's to a brighter future for a renewed and stronger India!

Revanth Reddy

ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ ఎన్నికల్లో… విజయం సాధించిన టీడీపీ అధినేత చంద్రబాబు నాయుడు గారికి, జనసేన అధినేత పవన్ కల్యాణ్ గారికి నా అభినందనలు. ఇరు రాష్ట్రాల మధ్య సత్సంబంధాలను కొనసాగిస్తూ… సమస్యలను పరిష్కరించుకుంటూ… అభివృద్ధి పథం వైపు సాగుదాం.

KTR

Congratulations to Sri @ncbn Garu and Sri @PawanKalyan Garu on a landslide victory in AP Assembly elections I wish you both a successful tenure in service of the people of AP

Narendra Modi

Andhra Pradesh has given an exceptional mandate to NDA! I thank the people of the state for their blessings. I congratulate @ncbn Garu, @PawanKalyan Garu and the Karyakartas of @JaiTDP , @JanaSenaParty and @BJP4Andhra for this emphatic victory. We will work for the all-round progress of AP and ensure the state prospers in the times to come.