🌐 Login to translate and view site in ANY language
  • 💡 You can translate our web pages into Telugu, Hindi or any of the 133 languages using the LANGUAGE dropdown in the header for better understanding. Your language choice is remembered across pages and you can hover or tap on any item to see its original/English version in a popup. You can change the language or restore the English version at any time from the translation toolbar that appears in the header after translation. On mobile devices, you may have to tilt the device HORIZONTALLY to see the full translation toolbar.

BREAKING: Biden drops out of 2024 presidential election

TELUGU

Donald Trump is the STUPIDEST and only the 78-year OLDEST, LYING convicted FELON in a presidential race. As far as pathological lying goes, CBN is worse than Trump.

Lawrence: Everything out of Trump's mouth is ‘real garbage’ and it should be treated as such

For Harris -

• $126M raised since Sunday
  • 1.5M grassroots donors made donations for first time
  • 2000 people applied to work for the campaign
  • 100,000 people signed up to volunteer.

CSTM-POL-HARRIS-7-3X5FT_Harris-For-Presi

Trump Campaign IN FREE FALL Picks Fight with SWIFTIES

trump says voters NEVER have to vote again if he wins as he will fix it forever!!

:emoji-nervous:

OMG!!! Just THIS should get him arrested for insurrection!!!!

One of the reasons he is running is to pardon himself!

Crazy and deranged, lock him up for LIFE!!

What true Christian would vote for such an immoral person?

I’m a Christian. My dad was a pastor. There’s no way in hell I’d ever vote for him. Never did, never will.

This Christian will NEVER vote for trump.

He's a dictator - NOT a Christian.

He’s not even hiding his desires to ruin this country- and people are buying it- scares the helll out of me.

This man is so scary. I can't believe how many ignorant people want him. Wake up people!

I cannot tell a lie - George Washington! I cannot tell the truth - Donald Trump!

"My beautiful Christians" - what utter blasphemy! I'm a Christian, and I'll vote. And it's surely not going to be for Trump.

WHOA: Trump SNAPS, makes BOMBSHELL threat live on stage

🔥🔥🔥

:emoji-thumbsup:

I got a phone call from a "Florida Man" saying he needs 11,870 votes!

Donald Trump tried to steal Georgia votes.

Kamala Harris is trying to earn Georgia votes.

Georgia you saved the nation.... and i have no doubt you will do it again

Trump => COVID-2016 virus.

"Donald to a Christian group: If you vote for me now, you never have to worry about ever voting again!!" - that doesn't sound like freedom but sounds like bondage and slavery and Trump's SINISTER plot to become a DICTATOR.

If you want freedom, you gotta vote like you never voted before and call everybody you know and tell them to show up.

I feel sorry for the Republicans because they gotta figure out how to run a criminal - against a prosecutor!

Kamala is going to prosecute criminal Donald and Americans are the JURY. We gotta get the verdict right and send Kamala back to the Whitehouse.

This is going to be a Presidential campaign unlike any other.

"I want to acquire American citizenship so I can vote against Trump!!"

This wonderful man sounds a hundred times more proud to be an American and a Christian than Trump.

America loves you Madame President! :emoji-revolving-hearts:

What a DIVERSE group vs Trump's MAGA group!

Meanwhile, Donald deluding: "Let's make America WHITE again and take it back to SLAVERY!!"

'We got the last laugh': Sen. Raphael Warnock at Kamala Harris Atlanta rally | FOX 5 News

• Best 1

Donald Trump and JD Vance - these are strange men with DANGEROUS ideas.

'Donald Trump is too scared to debate': Sen. Ossoff at Kamala Harris Atlanta rally | FOX 5 News