🌐 Login to translate and view site in ANY language
  • 💡 You can translate our web pages into Telugu, Hindi or any of the 133 languages using the LANGUAGE dropdown in the header for better understanding. Your language choice is remembered across pages and you can hover or tap on any item to see its original/English version in a popup. You can change the language or restore the English version at any time from the translation toolbar that appears in the header after translation. On mobile devices, you may have to tilt the device HORIZONTALLY to see the full translation toolbar.

MOVIE: Raju Yadav - trailer songs reviews

Vijay

Raju Yadav

A young man whose life goes for a toss after he suffers an accident. Raju develops a rare facial disorder, compelling him to smile incessantly. This affliction plunges his life into misery, particularly when he falls for Sweety

Raju Yadav Trailer | Getup Srinu, Ankita Kharat | Krishnamachary. K | Harshavardhan Rameshwar

Raju Yadav Trailer | Getup Srinu, Ankita Kharat | Krishnamachary. K | Harshavardhan Rameshwar

Raju Yadav Chudu Lyrical | Getup Srinu | Ram Miriyala | Chandrabose | Krishnamachary | Harshvardhan

ilanti "celluloid smile" jabbu real life lo undadu but movie looks hilarious

(based on true incident antunnaru kabatti, ilanti jabbu unde untundi real life lo)

:emoji-lol:

• 2 months later...

Raju Yadav

A young man whose life goes for a toss after he suffers an accident. Raju develops a rare facial disorder, compelling him to smile incessantly. This affliction plunges his life into misery, particularly when he falls for Sweety

yet another tollywood movie with a "role model" junkie hero role => a loafer, lucha, lafanga, hopeless addict, drinker, smoker, fraud, corrupt (tries to woo a girl for money! beats up her boyfriend, wants to marry her even though he is jobless with no stability), degree failed, jobless, aimless, hopeless, useless, worthless, unproductive, irresponsible, good for nothing, stupid, plays cricket in his age of doing a job and reducing burden on family, depending on his poor parents for pocket money and money for alcohol, a liability to the poor old parents for all their sacrifices literally... with a cinematic rogam (ailment) that only exists in movies and not in real life. he comes home drunk in the night only to eat and sleep! with all these amazing qualities, awesome qualifications, a high-profile profession and rock-solid stability, why would any girl not fall for him? or does she?

what is the obsession of these tollywood directors portraying such useless junkies as heroes in every movie? what message do they want to give to the youth?? that it's ok to be a junkie and being a junkie can make them successful? what’s with the Indian mentality of getting married even with no education and making babies even with no job? we are sick and disgusted to watch these "role-model" heroes time and again.

yeah, those cringe dialogs too:

"thinnava?"

"enduk call chesavo adi cheppu"

"nannu odilestunnava?"

"nuvvante naakistam ledu, nuv nakoddu"

"anthena? fix aa?"

the hero gets hurt from a cricket ball and his mouth gets stuck in smiling position permanently (cinematic rogam ailment). if he is smiling ear-to-ear the entire movie, why would the audience get moved even if he goes through bad times or even if he dies?? it's a silly concept. when i watched the trailer a few months ago, I thought this would be funny but the junkie character ruined it literally.

obviously, the director was clueless, did not know how to end the story and took a different path in the end and the viewers are not touched. not one bit. zero story and just a waste of time. I watched it only to see how bad a movie can be made and to write a review.

1.25/5

• Best 1

Excellent review and about our so-called role-model junkie heroes in almost every movie! I'm gonna skip it.

There is no hope Indian cinema will ever reform as they are all after making quick and easy money and not interested in making award-winning art movies. I heard India makes more movies than all other countries combined but due to 28 states and dozens of languages, the niche is very tiny for each language compared to Hollywood that needs to have global appeal (masala movies filled with stupid comedy in Hollywood will flop).

I liked Family Star movie where the hero is just a simple, down-to-earth, common man doing his job and taking care of his family without any addictions and drama.

On 8/3/2024 at 4:52 PM, Vijay said:

Excellent review and about our so-called role-model junkie heroes in almost every movie! I'm gonna skip it.

There is no hope Indian cinema will ever reform as they are all after making quick and easy money and not interested in making award-winning art movies. I heard India makes more movies than all other countries combined but due to 28 states and dozens of languages, the niche is very tiny for each language compared to Hollywood that needs to have global appeal (masala movies filled with stupid comedy in Hollywood will flop).

I liked Family Star movie where the hero is just a simple, down-to-earth, common man doing his job and taking care of his family without any addictions and drama.

I liked family star a lot too. obviously such movies don't run to become super hits as people want that masala and athi.

also, I liked Srimanthudu a lot

• Love 1

• The title was changed to MOVIE: Raju Yadav - trailer songs reviews