🌐 Login to translate and view site in ANY language
  • 💡 You can translate our web pages into Telugu, Hindi or any of the 133 languages using the LANGUAGE dropdown in the header for better understanding. Your language choice is remembered across pages and you can hover or tap on any item to see its original/English version in a popup. You can change the language or restore the English version at any time from the translation toolbar that appears in the header after translation. On mobile devices, you may have to tilt the device HORIZONTALLY to see the full translation toolbar.

Sai Dharam Tej noti dhoola

Vijay

He keeps on changing his own name multiple times! And now he is replying irrelevantly. He cannot even decide on his own name, no wonder he is a poor “confused” clown.

సాయిధరమ్‌ను ఓ ఆట ఆడుకుంటున్నారు | Ysrcp | Sai Dharam Tej | #NidhiTv

well, that leaves only mahesh and prabhas as the only decent heroes 👍 who do not get involved in cheap politics. these two know what they are doing and are clear in their heads about their goals which is why they are on the TOP!!

pity on the confused souls - they'll never reach the top

Sai DharamTej cheap mentality - మన ప్రశ్నకు చిల్లరగాడిలా సమాధానం చెప్పి పారిపోయిన సాయిధరమ్‌తేజ

These are perverts romancing a minor girl doing adult things in a not-for-kids movie. Any other country, it will be a FELONY and behind bars for 5+ years!! When they are making millions in movies, why can't they hire a lawyer to make sure everything they are doing is legal and lawful? Pawan laga basic education kuda lekapote, inka ee legal complications gurunchi em telustayi?

"Egg puffs" anta. Noti dhoola tho em vacchindi? Cheap character bayata padindi including showing their perversions. Inka "hero" etla avutadu eeyana garu?

మెడలు రుద్దే Safe Hands ఎక్కడ @IamSaiDharamTej అన్నా క్యాంటీన్లలో ప్లేట్లు కడగొచ్చుగా Safe Handsతో

Doctor garu where do you stay andi ???

I can buy & eat egg puffs myself, I don’t need anyones help , thank you However I will be very careful to feed any child (girl or a boy) who is a minor as we need to act wisely….. leave about making them to act in romantic scenes with adult content I practice what I preach