🌐 Login to translate and view site in ANY language
  • 💡 You can translate our web pages into Telugu, Hindi or any of the 133 languages using the LANGUAGE dropdown in the header for better understanding. Your language choice is remembered across pages and you can hover or tap on any item to see its original/English version in a popup. You can change the language or restore the English version at any time from the translation toolbar that appears in the header after translation. On mobile devices, you may have to tilt the device HORIZONTALLY to see the full translation toolbar.

Cats ​🐈​🐈‍⬛​​ Being Badass: A Tribute ​🔥​

Sanjiv

a well made, informative, hilarious, documentary video with a TON of coverage! 👍🔥

This IS the single best cat video I’ve ever seen. emoji_u1f647_200d_2640.png️ Subscribed!

This is the Best cats showemoji_u1f63b.png Docu Facts , humor , drama, suspense and excitement, totally captivating. Cats are the best petemoji_u1f63b.png

This is the best breakdown of cat psychology ive found on YouTube!

This is, hands-down, the best video I've ever seen.

Best breakdown of cat behavior I’ve ever seen!

AWESOME scripting!!!!

Very VERY well done!! Timing, edits, humour, story, everything just SO WELL DONE!!! Big thanks.

I can't tell you how much I appreciate that this video was not a compilation of videos with a voiceover. Good to see a person's face, you know?

15 minutes of badly-needed laughter. Thank you for this brilliantly creative presentation 😀

I watched so many cat videos but this video has so many clips people never watched before!

"Oh, you think it's 4 vs 1 ?! ... Naah - IT'S NINE LIVES vs FOUR!!" 😂😂

I do not remember when I last laughed 15 minutes non-stop before this. Tears are out of my eyes 😂

And this is exactly why I love cats! How can you not like cats after watching this??

12:20 if you think about starting a fight, if you even "dream" about starting a fight, they'll slap that idea right out of you! 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

That one cat slapping the sleeping dog like he knew what the dog was dreaming. It was good LOL

Dog: I love my owner. He feeds me, bathes me, cuddles me, pets me, walks me. I think he must be a God!
Cat: My owner loves me. He feeds me, pets me, cuddles me (when I let him). I think I must be a God!!

Dog: My human is my master. I will protect my master.
Cat: This human is my SLAVE. No one messes with my staff!

Cats share 94% DNA from tigers but are domestic, harmless and live rent-free!

Cats are the most beautiful and cleanest creatures on Earth!!!!

Cats: "These paws are rated E for Everyone"

This video shows one major point....NEVER DECLAW A CAT

Cats may be scaredy but they are NOT COWARDS!

Dogs are no match for cats and their CATAPULTS

Nothing is stronger than CATTITUDE!

You have to give kudos to a cat's bravery when outnumbered 🤣

Cats #1 Rule: If it's bigger than me, SHOW NO FEAR..!! 😂

I think a big factor is that when a cat goes on the attack, it shows absolutely NO fear, and when something SMALLER than you isn't afraid of you, that's scary as HELL 😂

Angry Cat: "Wow. You're so much bigger than me. Just imagine how many pain receptors you must have. Let's find out..."

“Once these claws are out, they must taste blood before they are put back in.”

"they launch their entire existence at you". This is so true. Cats are very much all or nothing.

Well, if you have claws, fangs, crazy reflexes, agility, and can strike and evade better than a snake, i wouldn’t fear anything bigger than me either.

Cats Being Badass: A Tribute

• Haha 2

LOL :emoji-lol-giggle: that's a good video with so many funny comments.

Cats are always learning to fight even if they never get to fight in their lives and they are ready when the day comes.

No wonder they have 9 LIVES 😂

• The topic was featured
  • 4 weeks later...